IT Infrastructure Development
Network Systems Management can be a source of trouble for most companies, Network Systems and Solutions challenges vary according to a company’s business process. We offer IT Infrastructure services that are catered to support a smooth Network Systems Administration routine, based on your business needs and objectives.
Scope of IT Infrastructure Services
SST helps you adopt the most suitable IT solutions for your business; we provide the full life cycle process, while keeping Network Systems Security as our top priority.
Passive cabling infrastructure is structured cabling design and installation governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centers, offices and apartment buildings for data or voice communications using various types of cables, most commonly category 5e (CAT-5e), category 6 (CAT-6), and fiber optics cabling plus modular connectors.
- Pulling passive infrastructure
- Data center preparation
- Pulling fiber cable
- Expansion of pre-existing wired networks.
- Upgrade pre-existing computer networks.
- Development and modernization of optical fiber networks.
- Check and repair network faults of all kinds
Interact provides Mobile LAN Network that links two or more devices using a wireless distribution method.
- Reduced network cost of ownership
- No need to lay hundreds of meters of hub-to-workstation wiring
- No need to pull cables through walls or ceilings
- New users can be added instantly with no extra cabling required
- Fully scalable and adaptable to meet changing needs
- Reliable and secure
- Lower overall installation expenses and life-cycle costs
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Data rate up to 1.3 Gbps
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS)
- Controller based or standaloneÂ deploymentÂ option
- Wireless mesh
WE here to answer all your questions.
Contact SST team
Please complete the form below if you would like to email us